How to master reset Samsung SGH-t459 Gravity
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-t459 Gravity
Steps to Restore factory settings
This resets the phone to factory default settings.
- In Idle mode, press Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Phone settings ➔ Security ➔ Reset settings and press the Select soft key or the OK key.
- Highlight All and press the OK key.
- Press Reset.
- Select one of the following options:
- Clear User Data: deletes all the information saved to the phone including Picture messages and phonebook entries.
- Restore settings: changes device settings to factory default values.
- Restore and clear: restores device to factory default settings.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.