Steps to Reset Settings
Reset to default settings changes the phone settings back to default. This process does not erase any user entered info.
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
- Scroll to and select All.
- Enter the phone password, then press Confirm. The default password is 00000000 (8 zeros).
- Confirm the password, press Confirm.
- Press Yes.
- The phone will restart.
Steps to perform a Master Reset
A master reset changes the phone settings back to default. This process will erase all contacts, downloaded settings, and downloaded applications (ringtones, wallpapers, graphics, etc). This process cannot be undone.
- Enter *2767*3855# from the standby screen.