How to master reset Samsung SCH-u900 FlipShot
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-u900 FlipShot
Restoring Phone Memory to Factory Conditions
This returns all settings to their factory default value and erases all user data including pictures, video, music, messages, contacts and downloaded applications stored on the phone.
- From the main screen, press OK for MENU.
- Use the Navigation key to highlight Settings & Tools and press OK.
- Press 6 or Phone Settings.
- Press 6 or Security, and enter the lock code(the default lock code is the last four digits of your phone number) and press OK.
- Press 5 or Restore Phone. A prompt appears in the display asking if you wish to restore default settings and erase all user data including pictures, videos, music,messages, contacts, and downloaded applications stored on the phone.
- Highlight Yes and press OK to restore default settings or select No to return to the Security list.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.