How to master reset Samsung SCH-u640 Convoy
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-u640 Convoy
Restoring Phone Memory to Factory Condition
This returns all setup options to their factory default.
- From the home screen, press OK for MENU ➔ 9 for Settings & Tools.
- Press 6 for Phone Settings.
- Press 8 for Security. You are prompted to enter the lock code. The default lock code is the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Press 5 for Restore Phone. A prompt appears in the display asking if you wish to restore default settings anderase all user data including pictures, music, messages,contacts, and downloaded applications stored on thephone.
- Highlight Yes and press OK to restore default settings or select No to return to the Security list.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.