How to master reset Samsung SCH-i910 Omnia
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-i910 Omnia
Resetting Phone to Factory Defaults
This action resets the phone to its factory default settings, ends all applications currently running, and wipes all data (pics/video/contacts) from the phone.
- From the Today screen, tap the right soft key function Main Menu ➔ Settings ➔ System tab ➔ Hard Reset.
- The Hard Reset screen displays with the Memory tab open. To reset your phone, tap the Clear all data button.
- At the Clear all data prompt, tap Yes.
- Tap the QWERTY keyboard icon at the bottom bar on the main LCD screen to open the virtual QWERTY keyboard and enter the Device Lock Code (last 4-digits of your phone number) and tap yes in the box.
- Tap the Yes box to proceed. Your phone will reboot to the factory settings. After the phone reboots, you will need to align the screen and set your local time. Follow the on screen prompts when directed.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.