Steps to perform Master Reset
The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost. The device may not be functional for up to 15 minutes after a master reset is performed.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu,and then tap Settings.
- Flick to and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.Tap Erase entire SD card as well to clear the Micro SD card.
- The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset.
Alternate method to perform Factory reset
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons.
- Release the Camera button when prompted.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key.
- A yellow exclamation will appear on the display.
- Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option.