Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data including all downloaded apps.
- From the screen of your phone, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
Alternate way to reset phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data including all downloaded apps. If you are unable to navigate through the menu to perform a factory data reset, you can follow the steps outlined below.
- Power up the phone by pressing the VOL UP + VOL DOWN KEY together + POWER KEY.
- The device will enumerate with different BOOT OPTIONS. Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL and VOL UP Key to SELECT.
- Select Recovery.
- Wait to see Dead Droid on screen.
- Rock the Vol-Up and Vol-Down Buttons back and forth to bring up the recovery menu.
- Scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
- Press POWER Key to select wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll to yes.
- Press POWER Key to select yes.
- Wait to complete Factory Data Reset.
- Press POWER Key to select reboot system now.