How to master reset Motorola Droid
Reset instructions for Motorola Droid
Steps to Reset Phone when phone is turned ON
- Touch Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Steps to Reset Phone when phone is turned OFF
- With phone turned OFF, open the keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding Power. The device will power on. Keep holding the buttons down until a yellow triangle appears.
- Press the Camera and Volume Up buttons at the same time to get to the menu.(You might have to do this several times)
- Use the direction pad to the right of the keyboard to select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option and press the Center button on the direction pad to confirm.
- Scroll down to Yes-delete all user data and press the Center button on direction pad. This will bring back the device to factory settings.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.