How to master reset LG VX9900 enV
Reset instructions for LG VX9900 enV
Steps to Reset Settings
Restoring default settings will reset Sound, Display, Phone and Call Settings to factory default specifications.
- With the phone open and from the main screen, press OK key for Menu.
- Select Settings / Settings & Tools.
- Select System / Phone Settings.
- Select Security then press OK.
- Enter lock code. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Select Reset Default then press OK.
- Press OK, select Revert then press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.