Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data.
- Tap Home > Menu > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- Enter your unlock Pattern, PIN, or Password if you have configured one.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm.
Alternate way to Reset Phone
This is useful when you cannot recall your unlock pattern, PIN or password. This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys for over 10 seconds: Down Volume Button + Power/Lock button
- When the power turns on, release these keys.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed
and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data
(photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information
contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable
for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer
notice please visit Disclaimer
The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.