We have recently released cell phone related FORUM for troubleshooting problems, discuss features, share experience, ask suggestion, and help other people in need.
How to master reset LG P505 Phoenix
Reset instructions for LG P505 Phoenix
Steps to perform Master Reset
All configuration settings will be set back to their factory defaults. Also, all personal data and downloaded content that is not saved to a memory card will be erased.
- From the standby screen, tap Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Read the Warning displayed. If you wish to proceed with the Factory data reset, select Reset phone.
- Read the final Warning displayed. If you wish to proceed with the Factory data reset, select Erase everything.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.