How to master reset Huawei U7519 Tap
Reset instructions for Huawei U7519 Tap
Steps to Perform Hard Reset
This deletes all the user data and restores the settings to factory default.
- Turn on the phone and when prompted to enter password enter 1234 (in case your phone is locked).
- Press END key twice quickly at the password error screen.
- Press the dial pad icon.
- Enter *1673492846 then press the down key on the dial pad.
- Select option 8 (Other).
- Select option 1 (Reset to factory settings).
- Select option 1 (Confirm Reset factory setting).
Steps to Reset Settings
This resets the settings to factory default.
- Select Settings> Security> Phone and SIM card> Reset Settings.
- Select Yes.If prompted to enter password, the default password is 0000.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.