How to master reset HTC Touch 3G
Reset instructions for HTC Touch 3G
To perform a soft reset
- Remove the back cover.
- Pull out the stylus, and use the stylus tip to press the RESET button located near the battery compartment.
Your device then restarts and displays the Home screen.
To perform a hard reset
- Power off your device.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, and then press the POWER button.The following message then appears on the screen:This operation will delete all your personal data,and reset all settings to manufacturer default.Press Volume Up to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings.
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.