How to master reset HTC EVO 3D
Reset instructions for HTC EVO 3D
Performing a factory reset via settings
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings > SD & Phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone.
Performing a factory reset using device keys
Resetting the device deletes all data, including downloaded applications, and resets the device back to its initial state.
- With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button , and then press the POWER button.
- When the device display turns on, release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Use the volume buttons to select FACTORY RESET, and then press POWER button.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.